LGBT figures. Thus far, no figures have now been referred to as asexual, intersex, pansexual, non-binary, genderqueer, or genderfluid.
Can you such as this video clip?
Numerous people have already been defined as (or suggested become) lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (commonly abbreviated LGBT).
Kang and Kodos are both sex ambiguous. While Kang is generally shown as male (although he might be considered a hermaphrodite), Kodos’ sex is uncertain: Kodos possesses male vocals and is called male in “E.T. Go Home”, yet is additionally called “sister” and wears feminine clothes in Tapped Out. Nevertheless, Kamala is explicitly shown as feminine. It may additionally be feasible that Kodos had been described as «cousin» for comic purposes.
- Patty Bouvier – Almost married Veronica. 1 but, Veronica ended up being actually a guy known as Leslie, therefore the wedding had been called down. Nevertheless, Patty has been confirmed with males, in other words. Principal Skinner, even though this ended up being before she had been founded as homosexual. In Treehouse of Horror III, she states “there goes the final lingering thread of my heterosexuality” after seeing Homer naked, but that is an episode that is non-canon could just get the line for comic impact. She’s got been noted to possess dated Edna Krabappel, her when she has to kiss Homer to break up Selma and Abe as she imagines. She also dated a lady known as Evelyn in «Livin La Pura Vida».
- Evelyn – she dated Patty in «Livin La Pura Vida». She finished up breaking up with Patty at the end of the episode after she became friends with Homer but reunited with her.
Hinted to be Lesbian
- Martha – hinted as being drawn to the associate librarian. 2
- Librarian – hinted to be interested in Martha. 2
- Megan Matheson – Admitted to having a wife. 3
- Paula – hinted to be interested in Marge and because nearly all of her space contains lesbian stereotypical things. To the ends associated with the episode admits to using a spouse. («Marge the Lumberjill»)
Freely Gay Characters
- Comic Book Gay – Comic Book man’s homosexual relative. He likes kinds that are»certain of comic publications. 4
- John – A nostalgia shop owner whom befriends the Simpson household. 5 He is voiced by John Waters who’s freely homosexual in real world.
- Roscoe – supervisor associated with the Ajax metal Mill. He and their workers are typical homosexual, as well as breaks, they turn the mill into a nightclub that is gay. 5
- Steel Mill Workers – Gay workers who work with Roscoe. 5
- Angelo – A builder who had been used to renovate the Simpsons’ kitchen after Homer’s unsuccessful efforts. 6 When Homer told him to kiss Marge he states that he’s homosexual nevertheless the sub specialist does that for him.
- Grady and Julio – a couple that is gay Homer roomed with; 7 they later on separated. 1 Grady is voiced by comedian and star Scott Thompson that is freely homosexual in real world. Hank Azaria (voice of Julio) used the voice that is same another homosexual character known as Agador Spartacus within the 1996 comedy movie en titled The Birdcage. This reference is further grounded when you look at the episode’s aptly title that is parodied The Burns Cage.
- Thad – Marries Julio (with Homer once the officiant) subsequent to Julio’s and Grady’s breakup. 1
- Grizzly Shawn – Becomes thinking about Moe, He Barry that is later married).
- Barry – a spouse of Grizzly Shawn
- Dewey Largo – it had been first assumed in See Homer Run as he reported which he and Waylon Smithers were carpooling. In «Flaming Moe», he announces to his music course that he’s operating away with all the love of their life, who’s a guy. He also offers an exaggerated lisp.
- Waylon Smithers – There are several recommendations to Smithers’ orientation (or at the very least their fixation on Mr. Burns) along with his efforts to help keep it a key. Nevertheless, a blatant instance does occur whenever Smithers boots up their family computer as well as an animation of Mr. Burns seems, saying (in demonstrably cobbled-together sound videos), «Hello, Smithers. You are quite great at turning me in. » Smithers then states to Lisa (who was simply standing behind him), «Um, you really need to most likely simply ignore that. » 8 Smithers was initially proved to be freely homosexual in Flaming Moe, as he helps reopen Moe’s tavern as a homosexual club. Smithers is released within the Burns Cage.
- Dewey – An ex-boyfriend of Dewey Largo.
- Elton John – he could be freely homosexual in actual life and it has been hitched to Canadian filmmaker David Furnish since 2005.
- Philip Hefflin – a professional photographer who was simply thinking about Abraham Simpson and claims that women disgust him.
- Svenjamin «Sven» Golly – Upon fulfilling Marge, he says, «Ugh, where had been you whenever I had been directly? «
- Simply Stamp the Ticket Man – In » The Blue that is fat Line» it is revealed that he’s gay for Homer Simpson.
Within the cabinet
- Unnamed Latino Man – as he saw Homer’s graffiti tag of «El Homo», he stated, «If only I experienced your courage, Senor. » 9
- Unnamed smoking man – Moe attempted to take their watches, however when the guy noticed him, Moe said which he was in fact simply coming on to him. The guy took Moe’s hand and stated they could return to their destination. 10
- Raoul – Females he becomes interested in Abraham Simpson disgust him and. 11
- Stuart – a detailed buddy to Waylon Smithers.
- Gay Colonel – Colonel whom dates livejasmin en vivo with Hans Moleman.
Hinted to be Homosexual. Rod and Todd Flanders – Ned Flanders provided Bart Simpson cash for perhaps not outing them in Bart to your Future;
That they had mustaches and had been seen refurbishing furniture in denim shorts and white sleeveless tops. Additionally, both brothers have now been proven to show stereotypically homosexual behavior, such as for instance keeping arms while skipping. Additionally, one of these shouted to Ned that Marge “made me personally gay”, which resulted in Marge covering for him, because of Ned’s anti-gay viewpoints. But it was simply Bart making Rod state this, while he told him it indicates which you had previously been afraid, nevertheless now you aren’t.